2016年6月10日金曜日

David Finnigan


I started out hunting for the shoe factory, and when they let me inside and took me for a tour, I had a huge grin on my face. It was a perfect secret, not complicated but fascinating, and it gave me a chance to see something, experience something lovely, and I felt like I snuck into a little parallel universe.


After that I made it to the church, then walked along the river - and the little boys showed me where they'd buried the dead dog, and they were so excited, and it was lovely. And then I walked through the streets and it was a beautiful part of town - everyone was really interested and excited to see me, and when they saw I was holding the Engeki Quest book, they wanted to know more.


I got invited to play basketball with some boys. I had a guy walk along with me for a bit to pretend to be friends, and a girl teased her boyfriend by saying he was whiter than me. And then I made it to the shoe museum. It was closed, but I met Brandon, and together we walked to the cemetary.


The cemetary was so so beautiful. Brandon and I walked all around it in the rain. And then we walked through the public market, and then we crossed the river at the bridge. We had some time so we wanted to try to make it to the 'maze', but we walked for a while and then realised we weren't getting any closer in time.


Finally we came back to the river and crossed at the pedestrian crossing, and the janitor fish were jumping in the water after the rain.





 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿